I’m not talking about binge watching Netflix. I’m not talking about playing Modern warfare or fortnite all day. Nor am I talking about surfing the depths of social media (although If that’s how you found this article then...thank you internet).
I’m talking about using this time of self quarantine and your attempt to hide from COVID-19 as a way to actually clean up yourself by getting a clearer understanding of yourself.
- MAKE A ROAD MAP
- make a list of things you want to accomplish and when you want to accomplish them by.
- JOURNAL YOUR INNER THOUGHTS
- We sometimes need to spill our emotions kinda like I'm doing now. I recommend writing at least twice a day. I'll be making a post about that soon.
- CLEAN YOUR ROOM
- It’s probably messy, but cleaning your room can be a good way to clear your mind and stay calm.
- SELF CARE
- Make time for you. Go read the book you've been dying to pick up...or better idea go and write one. Start that business plan. You have time.
- Check on a friend
- Call or text a friend. People like people...check in on someone you care about. They probably need that right now.